Welcome to D3's blog. We are a class of fantastic Year 4 students at Papatoetoe East Primary School. We are excited to share our learning through this blog. We hope you will enjoy D3's learning journey this year.




Thursday, April 7, 2016

Relaying to Others



Relating to others is learning people's names and greeting them. I relate to others by including people and making them feel welcome. I can make friends with new people by learning about their personality! It is important for me to relate to others because it can be lonely when people starts a new school so we have to be kind and caring.
By Mikayla.

Relating to others is learning people's names, being friendly, treating others with respect and giving high fives. I can relate to others by letting them share their ideas. It is important for me to learn people's names because they are special and if you say "Hey you , come here" that is rude.
By Ellie.

1 comment:

  1. I like your colouring D3 and your drawing because there were lots of different colour

    ReplyDelete