Welcome to D3's blog. We are a class of fantastic Year 4 students at Papatoetoe East Primary School. We are excited to share our learning through this blog. We hope you will enjoy D3's learning journey this year.




Thursday, April 7, 2016

Relating to Others



Relating to others is getting along with people by learning who they are and what their names are so that I can get to know them better. I relate to others by knowing what they like to do or what they like to play. It is important for me to relate to others because I can make new friends. By Raya

I know that relating to others is sharing and listening to others ideas and opinions. I relate to others by letting them speak without interrupting them. It is important for me to relate to others because we can learn new things from others. By Emilia

1 comment: