Welcome to D3's blog. We are a class of fantastic Year 4 students at Papatoetoe East Primary School. We are excited to share our learning through this blog. We hope you will enjoy D3's learning journey this year.




Thursday, April 7, 2016

Relating to Others



Relating to others is getting along with people by learning who they are. Each year when I move classes I relate to others by learning their cultures, what they like to do and their personality. It is important for me to relate to others so that I can understand if someone needs help or if they need positive feedback for them to understand what they're doing.
by Kazera

Relating to others is getting to know people and what they think and feel just like when I first saw Raya, I introduced myself to her and we talked all about ourselves and shared one at a time. Relating to others is also showing kindness, being a bucket filler and doing the right thing.
by Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment