Welcome to D3's blog. We are a class of fantastic Year 4 students at Papatoetoe East Primary School. We are excited to share our learning through this blog. We hope you will enjoy D3's learning journey this year.




Thursday, April 7, 2016

Relating to Others



Relating to others is about working together, inspiring people and motivating others. I relate to others by treating them with respect and telling them the truth in a kind way and not lying. It is important for me to relate to my classmates so I can know more about their personality like their favourite sport or game or I can teach them new things about the school if the student was new. By Evile
 
Relating to others is getting to know people and what they think and feel. I relate to others by getting to know their names and what they enjoy doing. It is important for me to relate to relate to others because if I know what they like doing we can play together and relate to each other. By Dylan

2 comments:

  1. love the words you used in your amazing paragraph. Edsley and Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you showed a bucket fulled with water.

    ReplyDelete