Welcome to D3's blog. We are a class of fantastic Year 4 students at Papatoetoe East Primary School. We are excited to share our learning through this blog. We hope you will enjoy D3's learning journey this year.




Thursday, April 7, 2016

Relating to Others



Relating to others is showing kids how to behave at our school and to show kindness to other people. I show that I am relating to others by giving positive feedback about others ideas it's important for me to relate to others because the new kids can follow a good example. By Isaac.

Relating to others is respecting people and learning their names. It is important to call people by their names instead of saying "hey boy!" because they don't know who you are talking to. I relate to others when I work together with people in my class by talking to each other, making decisions together about our work and sharing the work. By McLaren.

No comments:

Post a Comment