Welcome to D3's blog. We are a class of fantastic Year 4 students at Papatoetoe East Primary School. We are excited to share our learning through this blog. We hope you will enjoy D3's learning journey this year.




Wednesday, June 10, 2015

D3's World Environment Day

D3 celebrated World Environment Day by coming up with individual pledges to look after our environment. A pledge is a promise.

D3 came up with some of these pledges...

I pledge to:

  • use a bucket to collect rain water to water the gardens
  • give my old toys away to other people, instead of throwing them away
  • turn off the light when I leave the room to save power
  • have shorter showers to save water and money
  • keep rubbish in my pocket until I find a bin
  • put rubbish in the right bin
  • reuse materials
  • turn of the tap while I'm brushing my teeth
  • make sure I turn the tap off properly
D3 then signed a class pledge.

Our class pledges to do our part to protect the environment and work toward a healthier Earth for future generations.

Have a look at our awesome work that we did with Mrs Sole






1 comment: